Rof Alante Sector 108 Affordable Housing Gurgaon, is the new affordable housing project under affordable housing policy 2013, Everyone is waiting for this project because of its connectivity.
Ramada Rof Group is now well known name in affordable housing as they have launched other projects also under same policy and these projects are under construction like Rof Aalayas, Rof Ananda, Rof Amaltas and Now Rof Alante new affordable housing near to Delhi Border.
This Project has a very easy approach to Airport and Gurgaon Railway Station, and on the other hand very close to Dwarka Expressway,
Normally, in affordable housing projects connectivity and Location matters and in this projects both are good as well as Site Plan and Floors Plan are also very Specious and well planned.
Rof Alante Sector 108 Affordable Housing Gurgaon
|Project Location||Dwarka Expressway|
|RERA NO||Coming Soon|
|Project Area||5 Acres|
|Types of Units||1 BHK, 3 BHK|
ROF Alante sector 108 Key Features:
- This project is approved by HUDA Authorities
- Rates will be on carpet area basis.
- Also, the Daily Need Shops will be available within the complex.
- There are no Extra Charges Like PLC, EDC, IDC, IFMS, etc.
- Maintenance is free for 5 years after possession.
- Also, One can take home loan up to 90% and can avail Subsidy of 2.67 Lacs
Location Advantage of ROF Alante sector 108 Gurgaon
- Hardly, 2 Mints away from Dwarka Expressway.
- Also Very close to the Delhi Border.
- 15 Mints drive to operational Dwarka Sector 21 Metro Station.
- Connectivity from IGI Airport is good only 30 minutes drive.
Amenities of ROF Alante 108
- 24/7 power backup for the society.
- Jogging Track, Kids Play area and Community center would be available within the complex.
- Now a days, firefighting system is must so the society would be equipped with that.
- As well as lifts would be in every tower.
- This will be Gated community so Security guard and maintenance staff will be available
Payment Plan of ROF Alante
|At the time of submission of the application for Allotment||5%|
|Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||20%|
|Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5%|
|Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5%|
|Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5%|
|Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5%|
|Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5%|
|Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5%|