- Pyramid Midtown Overview
- Benefits with PMAY and Affordable Housing Policy 2013
- Location Advantage of Pyramid Midtown
- Pros and Cons Pyramid Midtown
- Eligibility Criteria Pyramid Midtown
- Final conclusion
- Pyramid Midtown – FAQ
Pyramid Midtown Overview
Pyramid Midtown is a newly launched property, which is very close to Golf Course Extension Road and sector 59 Gurgaon. This property is introduced by Pyramid Infratech. It was the most awaited project in such a location. This project is being developed on 5 acres of land, which is surrounded by lush greenery.
Everyone wants to live with nature, finding a great home is quite difficult these days. Since, It matters about money and research as well. But Pyramid Infratech introduced such a property, where you can find everything that a person wants.
Pyramid Midtown has a 2 bhk spacious apartment with all modern amenities, like kids play area, jogging track, community hall, etc. The best thing is, every apartment is designed very thoughtfully. When you look up from the balcony, that moment you will feel serenity of nature.
This size range 2bhk starts with 578 Sq.ft and go upto 600 Sq.ft with an extra balcony. Most of the affordable housing property in Gurgaon has design 3bhk on the same size. This reflects the layout is well designed, where you will get more space for kitchen, washroom, hall etc.
- Community hall – For culture programs and social gathering.
- 24*7 water backup including power backup.
- Garden and jogging track for the morning walk.
- CCTV security system.
- Large kids play area.
- Proper Water Management.
- Parking for every flat.
- Good Air Quality & Ventilation.
- Yoga and meditation center.
- Senior citizen sitting area.
- Project Area – It is developing on 5.6972 Acres of Land.
- Location – Sector 59 Gurgaon.
- Number of Flats – 824 (Apartment).
- Number of Towers – 8 (Towers).
Benefits with PMAY and Affordable Housing Policy 2013
Pyramid Midtown being launched under the Affordable Housing Policy 2013, also it is the element of PMAY(Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana). Therefore, you can take advantage of both policies.
Affordable Housing Policy 2013
Affordable housing policy was launched in 2013. Under policy the government has pre fixed everything, like pre size for balcony area and carpet area. So, buying a property in Gurgaon under this policy will charge 4000 for carpet area and 500 for balcony area.
Other benefits, you don’t have to pay maintenance charges for the first 5 years, and possession would on time, because government is watching everything.
PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana)
Pyramid Midtown is also associated with Pradhan Mantri Yojana where a person can take benefits of 2.67 lacs of subsidy. It is another support, by the Government after Affordable Housing Policy.
Apply PMAY for Pyramid Midtown
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna is CLSS benefits, that means you can take advantage of subsidy on the home loan. So, while applying for a loan, you will have to submit some necessary documents to the bank, and the bank will automatically apply for you subsidy. Or You can call on the customer helpline number 9711414455, or you can go through this link – how to apply PAMY(Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana).
Location Advantage of Pyramid Midtown
Pyramid Midtown is located on the 24.0 m wide sector road, which is well connected Golf Course Extension Road and main extension road as well. As a result, the distance from the major corporate park and IT hub is near.
The location of Midtown comes in sector 59 Gurgaon, which is surrounded by major landmarks. Due to landmarks, lots of real estate developers are coming to this location, such as Dlf, Conscient, Paras, M3M, Ireo and Trump tower etc.
Connectivity with Golf Course
Golf Course Road starts from the Shankar Chowk and passes through Cyber City and Sikandarpur. Finally it ends at Gurgaon Sector 55 and Sector 56, between this distance, lots of corporates are available along the road. That is why the golf course road has become one of the most attractive centers for real estate investors and this location is quite close to the Pyramid Midtown location.
Connectivity with Metro Station
According to many sources such as times of india, economic times, rapid metro will be extend on whole Golf Course Extension Road. After that, the distance from Pyramid Midtown to Metro Station would be 400m only. It is a great advantage for this project. In the present time sector 55, 56 metro is only 3 minute away from the Pyramid Midtown.
Connectivity with Nation Highways
There are two National Highways very close to the Pyramid Midtown first is the Sohna National Highway and National highway 48.
Sohna National Highway
It has become most famous and business oriented in Gurgaon, because it connects very smoothly form the famous landmarks such as SPR(southern peripheral road), Rajiv Chowk, Iffco Chowk. Therefore, if you want two travel from Delhi to Gurgaon. It would be effortless, because there are multiple road options.
Pros and Cons Pyramid Midtown
- This property is only bang on a 24.0 m wide road, also Midtown is only 124 m away from a 60 meter wide road.
- It comes under affordable Housing policy 2013, also it is associated with PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana).
- Pyramid Infratech is a renowned developer in the Gurgaon Real Estate market, and always does construction with mivan shuttering.
- Layout is so spacious as compared to other affordable housing projects in Gurgaon.
- 50% Open area, providing garden, jogging track, kids play area, community hall.
- Pyramid Midtown is surrounded with Great Infrastructure, such as Tata, M3M, Paras.
- It is a newly launched project, so possession would be provided within 4 years.
- Due to affordable housing policy 2013, developers will not give covered car parking areas in the written form.
Eligibility Criteria Pyramid Midtown
The main intention of affordable housing policy is to provide a home to all urban middle class families, therefore anyone can apply, which has no pucca house. According to PMAY, beneficiaries which include their spouse or dependent children will be counted as single identity, therefore they can take benefits of affordable housing policy as PMAY subsidy.
Apply procedure in Midtown
Applying in midtown is very simple, you will have to bring an applicant Pan Card, Aadhar Card and passport size photo. After that, fill the application form, then choose your preference, layout and tower. Then you will get acknowledgement.
If you want further details, then you will have to call customer helpline number 9711414455.
It is providing a Time Linked Payment Plan, which is the easiest payment plan ever. Because you will have to pay only 5% at the initial time. After that you will have to pay 20% for allotment. Finally you will have to pay in 6 EMI(Equated Monthly Installment).
Here is the list of 6 EMI.
- Six month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter, 12.5% of the Total Price.
- Twelve month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter, 12.5% of the Total Price.
- Eighteen month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter, 12.5% of the Total Price.
- Twenty four month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter, 12.5% of the Total Price.
- Thirty month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter, 12.5% of the Total Price.
- Thirty-six month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter, 12.5% of the Total Price.
Pyramid Midtown is a great opportunity, because the location is very strong. And location is developing very fastly, some renowned developers already developing their project nearby. The rental value is very good, infrastructure also superb. Best thing is, it is coming under affordable housing policy 2013. That’s why you can buy it very easily, because the Payment Plan is very friendly, 90% loan and 2.67 lacs subsidy is available.
Pyramid Midtown – FAQ
Pyramid Midtown is an affordable housing project, so can I take the benefits of the PMAY subsidy?
Surely, you can avail 2.67 lacs subsidy on the Home Loan Interest.
What are the documents required to book a flat in “Pyramid Midtown”?
Applicant Pan Card, Aadhar Card and passport size photo.
Are there 1 bhk and 3bhk apartments?
No, only a 2bhk option is available under this property.
How much is the price of 2bhk?
The basic amount of 2bhk is 23.63 Lacs.
What is the location of “Pyramid Midtown”?
Golf Course Extension Road Sector 59, Gurgaon.
What is the payment plan?
It offers a Time Link Payment Plan.
How much loan will the applicant get on the project?
Upto 90% Home Loan is approved, and it also depends on applicant eligibility.
How can I get a subsidy on “Pyramid Midtown”?
To know about subsidies, how to apply? What is the procedure?, you will have to call on 9711414455.
What is the Draw date of “Pyramid Midtown”?
That will be as per the affordable housing rule, and will be announced once booking is closed.