Paras Group is Launching Soon Plotted Development by the name of Ekam Homes Sector 5 Sohna, Under DDJAY.
Haryana Government planning to develop 2 Lakh affordable housing units Under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana in cities and towns within the state by the year 2022. It has been announced by the Government that the state government would develop low-cost high-density colonies in low and medium potential towns for development.
On these plots Stilt+3 floors (3 Units) can be built, Normally in Gurgaon and Sohna if you have more the 180 Sq yard area only then you can registered each floor separately but in this scheme you can registered each unit separately even if plot size is 60 sq yard.
Ekam Plots falls under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana and consists of plots only. People may avail facilities like schools, shopping center, hospitals, shopping complexes and hotels nearby.
The area is free from pollution and traffic jams of the Delhi NCR, yet the connectivity is very strong.
Ekam Homes Sector 5 Sohna
- Ekam Plots is located in the Sector 5 Sohna, South of Gurugram (Sohna Development Plan 2031).
- Next to Sohna Road which has already been Declared National Highway.
- Very well connected to KMP Expressway only 15 minutes drive to reach KMP.
- 10-15 minutes away from Golf Course Road.
- Very Close to IMT Sohna and Sports City.
Benefits under DDJAY
- The maximum Floor Area Ratio (FAR), of Upto 2 is allowed on the plots of upto 150SQM.
- The registration of independent floor in plots shall be allowed.
- The stilt parking/staircase/shafts/balconies etc. which is free of FAR shall be allowed as per sanctioned drawings.
- Plots Possession will be within 2 years.
|TIME OF PAYMENT||PERCENTAGE OF THE|
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYBLE
|Booking Amount||3 Lac|
|At the time of Allotment of Plot No & Execution of Agreement||20% of Total Price|
|At the time of Zoning & On Demarcation of Plots||20% of Total Price|
|On Installation of Sewerage and Water Pipes||20% of Total Price|
|Laying of Internal Development Work||20% of Total Price|
|On the time of offer of Possession||5% of Total Price|
|At the time of Conveyance Deed||Balance of Total Price|