Life in the urban jungle has become really back-breaking. People face a lack of time every now and then. In a city like Gurgaon where time is more precious than money, individuals like to have things organized as per their requirements. Amidst this, there is a dilemma to select between living in lower level floors vs top-level floors.
This tussle however can be resolved by paying attention to the positives and negatives of living in lower level floors vs top level floors. Thereby, through this article we will help you articulate the boon and bane of the same.
The pros and cons of living in lower level floors vs top level floors are as follows:
Merits of living on lower level floors-
- The most favorable benefit of living on lower level floors is that one gets access to the main road. In other words, the movement via road becomes easy.
- Not only does it have accessibility to the main road but also to the society amenities like swimming pool, park, multi-purpose lawn and others.
- Another important factor is that lower level floors remain cooler in comparison to the top level floors. Thereupon, the less consumption of electricity for AC or coolers.
Demerits of living on lower floors-
- There will be lack of privacy as you live on the lower level floor. Every individual entering the building would likely to peep into the lower level homes.
- Lower level floors are prone to threat and burglary. So, safety is a major drawback of these homes.
- It is often noticed that the lack of sunlight on lower level floors lead to the generation of many sorts of insects and worms in the house.
Benefits of living on top-level floors-
- Most importantly, the top level floors are less prone to threat and thievery. This way, the floors on the top level are safe.
- Another significant factor is that people living on top floors do not have to face the noise pollution.
- The charges of top level floors are comparatively cheaper than the lower level floors.
Limitations of top floors-
- Since the exposure to the sunlight is more so the flat owner bears higher costs for using ACs, coolers, and fans.
- The movement from the top floor becomes difficult. Especially, if you have older members in the family. The movement of furniture or heavy luggage also becomes burdensome.