What is Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna?
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna is an affordable housing plotting policy introduced by the Government of Haryana in 2016 to promote the development of affordable high density residential plotted colonies in low and medium potential towns of the state.
The policy is initiated by the Government of Haryana under section 9A of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975.
Under the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna, the residential plotted colonies are supposed to be completed within 7 years (5+2) years from the date when the license is granted.
Key features and highlights of Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna is a God sent blessing for those who craved to acquire a roof and land of their own in an urban area of Gurgaon.
These Huda Affordable plots have many highlights that need to be considered.
The key features or the key highlights of these housing plots include –
- The maximum plot area determined under the DDJAY is 150 sq/meters. Out of the total planned residential area of the city, 30% is allowed under this policy for the development of these plotted colonies.
- The minimum area covered under these projects should be 5 acres and the maximum area under this policy should be 15 acres.
- The grant of license under this policy shall be considered against the 20% group housing area limit and once the 20% area limit is exhausted a 10% extended limit under the residential zone of the net planned area can be provided.
- Separate floor registry is provided under this policy.
- The colonizer is supposed to transfer 10% of the licensed colony to the Government for the development of community facilities that remain cost free.
Why Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna has been introducing ?
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna as a policy introduced by the Government of Haryana is primarily focused upon 2 lakh affordable housing units by the end of 2022 by focusing upon developing residential townships spreading over a land area covering a minimum of 5 Acres of land and a maximum of 15 acres of land.
Thus, the main reason for introducing this policy is to promote the development of high density plotted colonies in low and medium potential towns such that everyone can acquire the satisfaction of owning a roof and a land of their own in an urban location of the city within the means of their pocket.
Benefits for buyers to get under the policy
There are several benefits associated with the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna making it a worthwhile step taken by the Government of Haryana to provide a roof and land of their own to the public.
Some of the benefits that one cannot miss if planning to buy a residential plot under the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna are:-
- The policy allows independent floor registry which is quite beneficial from future point of view
- The policy promotes the development of a gated complex for security reasons of the residents.
- Stilt parking is also a benefit that is provided under this policy
- The policy promotes 80% loan facility on the plots
- !00% Home loan is allowed on construction
- The plotted colonies are laced with many amenities including an open park, a community hall, a shopping centre and a play school for kids within the premises.
- The community facilities are provisioned under 10% of the licensed area that the colonizer is supposed to provide the Government free of cost
Thus, Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna has many benefits associated with it thereby creating a high demand for these plotted colonies.
PMAY subsidy benefits under this scheme
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna that focuses upon ‘Housing for All’ allows a subsidy of 2.67 lakhs on the loan amount under the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna thereby allowing an extra benefit to the buyers and reducing the financial burden on them thus making it easy for them to buy their dream property.
Thus, Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna is a highly appreciative step taken by the Government of Haryana to promote the development of high quality plotted colonies in urban areas of Haryana such that the people can lead a comfortable life while enjoying several benefits along with owning a land of their own.
What is deen dayal jan awas yojana?
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna is an affordable housing plotting policy introduced by the Government of Haryana in 2016
What are the unit configurations available in project ?
Sltit+4 are allowed in ddjay scheme
How to apply for a PMAY subsidy while buying the plots.
To know more, feel free to contact 9711414455.
Is the project bankable?
Yes, it is completely bankable with every bank.
What are Advantages to buy the DDJAY plots?
- No Caping on rate of plots.
- Project can be built in 5 acre.
- Floors with are built are allowed to make their property with stilt parking.